Tuesday 4 February 2014

Valentine's Day Outfit Idea I !

Hello sweeties,

 Wishing you all an amazing week and an even better February!



 With Valentine's Day being just ten days away I decided to give you two outfit ideas (next one on Friday). I strongly believe that we all have different opinions when it comes to Valentine's Day, some celebrate it and some don't. Although I don't really like celebrating Valentine's Day, if you care about someone you will show it to them for all 365 days and not just on that one (my dad always say this) and now I totally agree with him. Nevertheless, I love spending my day with my boyfriend watching a movie or just going for a coffee and that's why both of my outfits are Valentine's day appropriate, with the one being more chic and suitable for a night out and the other one being more casual/chic and suitable for a day date.

















 For the first Valentine's day outfit idea, I wanted something chic yet girly and romantic. Lace was the perfect choice and is there anything better than a lace dress? To make the outfit more night date appropriate, I added my black blazer and red-ish heels! I kept the accessories minimal as I wanted the attention to be drawn by the dress and got my hair in an up-do to make the outfit extra "special". Oh, and if you have a Primark in your city, make sure you go and check this dress out!

I am wearing:
Blazer - H&M
Dress - Primark
Bag - Dorothy Perkins
Heels - New Look
Watch - D&G
Necklace - Primark
Rings - Warren James & Primark


Do you have any special plans for Valentine's day?
I have a big surprise coming up for you very soon!
Have a lovely week.x

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx


Follow on Bloglovin

31 comments:

  1. Great idea dear :-)
    Love your shoes ! xoxo

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, so girly and elegant, shoes are beautiful! I just realize I actually have nothing red in my wardrobe ;) XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lace dresses are so"romantic". Great styling with the pops of red.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not such a big fan of Valentie's Day either, because as you said, love has to happen 365 days a year,not just one :) plus that everyone makes such a big fuss on this day for nothing. I love your outfit, the dress is really cute but the shoes are to die for! Have a lovely day!
    xox

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. No special plans for V'sD, I'm like you, I don't give a fluffy heart on a universal day, I like to put a heart on a plate, to impress in other many ways, to show him care, love and protection.
    Lovely outfit: feminine, elegance. Love your shoes.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful shoes, real Dorothy shoes :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect look ! awesome shoes !
    have a nice day xx
    fashion-madam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look lovely, very nice shoes :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit. Its not cliché but you've still managed to add the red to where required!

    Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|pinterest|Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are killer heels, You look lovely!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know! :) I follow you now via GFC ( 248). Please follow me back! xoxo:Yvett,Fashion blog PS: Follow me via Bloglovin' too: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4669937/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Romantic and very beautiful look ! Amazing shoes and bag ! Perfect dress !

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your red heels are amazing!

    Hugs from Athens :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  14. the shoes are fabulous!:) lovely outfit!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  15. The shoes are gorgeous!

    www.verasawicki.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely outfit!
    =)
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/houndstooth-pencil-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a really cute look. Love the bag and the shoes!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very girly! I think, it is very good choice for romantic dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful look! The shoes are simply perfect for the occasion. xx

    <a href="http://missabbykababy.blogspot.co.uk>The Beauty Scrapbook</a>

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a beautiful look! your heels are absolutely stunning! definitely the perfect look for valentines day :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a gorgeous look lovely. I'm the same as you, don't love celebrating it but ah well. Your boyfriend is a lucky boy though! xxx

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this romantic outfit with red details and a lace dress! Curious about more of your valentine days outfits!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's such a perfect valentine day outfit idea and you look so elegant! I really like it!

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look stunning! I love your dress and shoes! The blazer is also so elegant and beautiful! Have a lovely weekend;-)


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute and romantic look for sure! Those shoes are stunning!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is something I would wear. So elegant, with lace and a pop of red - I love it!

    I have a blog with many elegant outfit ideas and inspiration. My Valentine's Day post has many outfit idea options, which are elegant, romantic, and gorgeous. Check it out, you'll love it.

    asharavale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love it ♥♥♥
    The shoes make all so perfect and you look like a french chick ♥

    http://hellovixi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...